Here is a list of the exclusive benefits of the CDC members:
- Build bonds of mutual aid, sharing and solidarity with other organizations.
- Consolidate and develop your organization.
- Receive and offer help and support.
- Share and receive information and expertise.
- Access workshops and training, as well as spaces to reflect.
- Help your organizations and its achievements be known.
- Partner and establish common strategies.
- Undertake collective actions aiming to improve the life conditions of citizens.
- Develop a sense of belonging to the Roussillon community movement.
- Implement local projects and contribute to the social development of the territory.
- Take part in the collective assessment of social, political, economic, environmental and cultural issues that have an impact on the community movement.
- Get representation and have your interests defended within different organizations.
Independent community member
- Being a non-profit organization.
- Being rooted in the community.
- Maintaining an associative and democratic life.
- Being free of identifying your mission, approaches, practices and guidelines.
- Having been constituted from the initiative of people from the community.
- Pursuing a social mission that is unique and promotes social transformation.
- Demonstrating citizen-based practices and wide approaches focused on the globality of the issue addressed.
- Being administered by a board of directors that is independent from the public sphere.
- Having headquarters located in the Roussillon RCM, having a presence on the ground and providing constant services in the area.
This category of voting members includes community organizations and social economy enterprises providing services and/or having a point of service on the territory.
This category of non-voting members can include organizations in solidarity or partners.
Become a member
To become a member of the CDC, please contact us. We will gladly guide you through the membership process.
By phone or email